Most schools in Arizona do not provided advanced education such as Brazilian Waxing or Eyelash Extensions, which is unfortunate since these are two very popular services in the industry right now! To their surprise, many new grads realize that most spas will only hire a Licensed Esthetician who is proficient in Brazilian waxing. At Foxy Faces we teach you the techniques needed to properly provide these, and other high demand services.
Brazilian Waxing Course $175
Brazilian Waxing is a delicate, yet crucial service to provide. Estheticians who can perform a quick, thorough, and near-painless service will easily find themselves a loyal client base that will follow them anywhere. Sarah Ridley was trained by "The Queen of Wax" herself, straight from Brazil. After 4 years of honing her skills, she passes on her knowledge and expertise on proper wax application, bracing, and removal. Also, learn a key component of Brazilian Waxing - professionalism. Brazilian Waxing is an intimate service, and to be the best, you need to learn how to make your client feel comfortable and secure.
*Brazilian Wax students must be currently licensed through the state of AZ. Wax supplies are provided and covered in the course cost. Models are to be provided by the student, extra models may be supplied if needed and when possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lash Extensions Course $500
Lash Extensions are a fast growing trend in the beauty industry and they are here to stay! In our course you will learn:
- Differences in techiniques (Russian Volume vs. Classic)
- Differences and benefits to multiple types of lash extensions (strip, loose, C curls, D curls, B curls, L curls, lengths, weights, real mink vs. synthetic etc)
- Differences in adhesives for various types of lash extensions and lashing environments
- Proper lash placement for superior adhesion and retention
- Proper lash isolation for superior client comfort and lash health
- Proper lash selection based on eye shape, and natural lash length
*Lash Extension students must be currently licensed through the state of AZ. Lash kit is provided and covered in the course cost. Models are to be provided by the student, extra models may be supplied if needed and when possible.
Contact email@example.com for more information